I have until May 1st to present my idea. Gives me more time than I thought.
I have the walk cycle to turn in tomorrow, then one more project (the dead bird reaction) and then we start working on the final.
Here is what I know so far:
- I am working with a partner
- I have an idea I really really REALLY want to do but am not 100% confident in our skills that we could pull it off. Maybe?
- I have a lot of ideas for that written down and I feel really clever, and am trying to develop as much as I can, down to the little details, but this week has been busy with other college classes. I really hate the rest of my classes tbh. they're boring.
- I think I'll need to do more figure drawings, scenery drawings, and drawings of cars.
- writing bulleted lists of stuff makes me feel important and like I'm planning stuff out
- I have the main idea planned out but I need to draw those things so I can storyboard them and have an even better idea of what I'm going to do.
- Like, really really really detailed
- I don't know if I'm overthinking this or not but my heart says yes.
- Once I start, I'll probably post some production work, but it may not be final and also I don't want to spoil too much so maybe some stuff afterwards.
- I'm really excited about this project
- Spring break is coming up. I get a week off. A well-deserved week off.
- I'm really just writing this list so I can let my lightbox cool off because it smells like burning eraser shavings and also drawing the walk cycle is hard.
So yeah, um. Uhhh...
yeah I think that's about all I have to say.